We are looking for a Staffing Agency Recruiter to source, interview, and select qualified job candidates for our clients.
Staffing Agency Recruiter responsibilities include placing job ads in various online channels, evaluating applications, and providing shortlists of qualified candidates based on established criteria. To be successful in this role, you should have experience filling a variety of jobs for different departments.
Ultimately, you will help our clients reduce the time to hire by providing high-quality candidates in a timely manner.
- Conduct intake meetings with clients to agree on qualification criteria for candidates
- Publish job ads on careers pages, job boards, and social media
- Source and contact passive candidates online (e.g. via LinkedIn)
- Network with candidates offline during job fairs
- Screen resumes and job applications
- Interview candidates and provide shortlists of qualified potential hires
- Update clients on hiring status (e.g. number of screened candidates)
- Prepare candidates before interviews with clients
- Create talent pipelines with high-potential candidates for future job opportunities
- Keep detailed records of past applicants’ information, including resumes, assignments, and interview evaluations
- Manage a portfolio of clients and maintain good relationships with them.
- Customer service and people person to manage different situations